Seaman | What Seaman Do on Their Free Time? Check It Out!!

Seaman | What Seaman Do on Their Free Time? Check It Out!!


Seaman | What Seaman Do on Their Free Time? Check It Out!! It is bit entertaining for those seaman on vacation like me.

So, i scroll facebook all day on facebook and find it entertaining when see their post. My seaman's friends post.

 



My favorite. Jonathan constantly uploading a selfie. He is my filipino friend onboard.

 



And this smart guy. His post always about an issue in The Philippines, most of the time funny, and politically politics like this one? ahhehehe, i dont understand what it says. He is also my Filipino friend.

 



My paisano. His post is mostly about his wife-to-be and game. He must miss home so much. Ah, Seaman's life.

Seaman must know what Paisano means. Paisano means from same country. :D

 



Pankaj is my Indian friend. Sometimes he shares post in his language and as i know India has 44 local language, but Indian mostly know Hindi, and thank god this time Pankaj share video with tittle i can read. :D

 

Ouh, i miss them all... I miss be onboard. :'(

Credit to: Jonathan, Steve, Putu, Pankaj

Thanks for the constant update in facebook. :)

 

Suggested Post:

  1. Top Promotion Cruise This Month

Postingan Populer