Quick Diet | How My TomAss Lose Weight In Only 2 Weeks

Quick Diet | How My TomAss Lose Weight In Only 2 Weeks


Quick Diet | How My TomAss Lose Weight In Only 2 Weeks surprised me. I remember last two weeks when i disembark from AIDABella, TomAss still like 114 kg with his big belly. But for me he is adorable. :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YtGE8GT1MQ

That was him when i leave the ship.

With big belly and so...

But then, this what he send me last night

WhatsApp Image 2019-03-23 at 22.43.57.jpeg

Yes, i shocked. How someone can lose weight in only two weeks? i mean not only loose weight but really make them look different.

Captureg.JPG

And when i ask how you do that? he simply reply, i eat rice and do gym. That simple.

 

Post Lain Yang Dianjurkan:



  1. Keliling Dunia Digaji

  2. Top Promotion Cruise

  3. Belajar Digital Marketing, Gratis

  4. Buat Web Sendiri, Dengan Nama Sendiri


 

Postingan Populer