Facebook Challenge | 5 Most Top On My Facebook Wall Today

Facebook Challenge | 5 Most Top On My Facebook Wall Today


Facebook Challenge | 5 Most Top On My Facebook Wall Today will be very entertaining because seems like most of it all about friends in Shanghai.

Check them out!!

  • Told You She is In Shanghai




Aate from the philippines, they both i know damn well. Ahhahaha, kinda miss them.

 

  • See, Shanghai Again




This friend, always have updated selfie in every port. kinda envy him. Hehe... I dont know how he manages to be in every port. Captai loves him maybe, since he never have IPM in every nice port. I know one of my friend that never have chance to go out because of IPM. Always IPM. Captain hates him for sure.

You are the best Indika. I love you. :3

 

  • Nah Kan, Shanghai Lagi




My paisano from Indonesia. I just dont understand how he can pose with food everytime he out from ship. For me it's magic when you only have 1 hour chance to go outside from ship and manage to get food and eat them and in between having selfie. Amazingly amazing.

 

  • I Am Afraid It Will Be Shanghai, But It's Not. Not This One




 

Aih sadaaaap (Indonesian say this when they amazed), this friend, i was with him during our last training before onboard last two years ago. He becomes the very late onboard among us all. Looks like he doing fine now. Prima is big and i hope he can manage there, emmm, i think he  is.

 

  • Ahhhahaha, And Again, Shanghai




My filipino friend, ou ou ou, also Shanghai. Feels like i cant say anything anymore. All of them having good time in Shanghai, and i am having good time writing about them. Hehehe.... Good to see they enjoy their off time.

Facebook Challenge | 5 Most Top On My Facebook Wall Today show us that sailor in cruise ship really are can enjoy in every port. Port moment are always awesome.

Aaah, sailor......

 

Awesome Post:

  1. Keliling Dunia Digaji

  2. Top Promotion Cruise

  3. Study Digital Marketing, Free

  4. Make Your Own Web, With Your Own Name

  5. Daftar Workshop Robotika Gratis di Kota Kamu


 

 

Postingan Populer