Things to do in Coppenhagen Denmark as Seaman

Things to do in Coppenhagen Denmark as Seaman


Things to do in Coppenhagen Denmark as Seaman.

[caption id="attachment_70" align="aligncenter" width="640"]Things to do in Denmark Things to do in Denmark[/caption]

This place is near the hotel near the airport. dont expect me to tell you where exactly is this or what is the name of the hotel. for dear me, i forgot. i just walked by from hotel and reach this awesome place

[caption id="attachment_71" align="aligncenter" width="640"]Beach in Coppenhagen Beach in Coppenhagen[/caption]

i will give you hint. they are near traffic light? ok. lame joke.

[caption id="attachment_72" align="aligncenter" width="640"]Near Airport in Coppenhagen Near Airport in Coppenhagen[/caption]

That girl was not me. for your Information. she is my filipino friend.

[caption id="attachment_73" align="aligncenter" width="640"]Stone Art Stone Art[/caption]

p.s

Guys, Gals, my name is Ami

I am Indonesian Seaman (oke, Seawoman, seafarar, whatever they called it). that makes me travel the world and got paid. if you are willing to know more of how i do this. feel free to contact me

WA saya 08115995950

Anda Juga Mungkin Tertarik Dengan Courses Ini:


Postingan Populer