Things to do as Seaman

Things to do as Seaman


Things to do as Seaman. Halo friends, ok, maybe you are the captain, the officer onboard whom we respect, but, here in my site, you are.... yes, still the captain and officer and i respect you as i respect other human being. :) :D

Ok, so, what to do as a seaman?

for god sake lord and goddess, of course seaman sails and do job properly. because we know better than anyone that even when we do it proper, there will always small things as the flaw. nothing is flawless except face in commercial break.

here i give you extra pictures to motivate you. and me?

[caption id="attachment_65" align="aligncenter" width="640"]What Seaman Do on Port What Seaman Do on Port[/caption]

In this pictures, you can see German, Indian, Nepali and Indonesian

What Seaman Do on Port

This is my friend from Philippines when we were in Coppenhagen



They both are filipinos. I was the camera(wo)man.

[caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="2048"]Things Seaman Do Things Seaman Do[/caption]

Bonus, a love story slip in

p.s

Guys, Gals, my name is Ami

I am Indonesian Seaman (oke, Seawoman, seafarar, whatever they called it). that makes me travel the world and got paid. if you are willing to know more of how i do this. feel free to contact me

WA saya 08115995950

Postingan Populer